The 30 Days of Biking is now complete (and for those of you wondering what’s next, May is apparently National Bike Month and also one of the twelve months in which I ride all of the time).
Long rides, short rides (including one the length of my driveway), commutes, and errands on several different bikes: Soma Smoothie, Soma ES, Raleigh One-Way, Surly Karate Monkey, Azor Kruis, and a Madison B-Cycle, with cameo appearances in Minneapolis by a Salsa Mukluk, a Yuba Mundo, and a Nice Ride MN.
- The first ride of the Soma Smoothie, freshly back from Cronometro.
- A number of weekend rides with the Church of the Spoken Wheel
- A full-moon ride on the Badger State Trail in good company.
- Round-ups of of the first, second, and third weeks of 30 Days of Biking
- Two days of gravel-hunting in NE Wisconsin while visiting the in-laws.
The bottom line: 620 miles and 29 days of riding (with a goal of 800 miles and 30 days). So it goes.