We interrupt our regular blather for an advert…
Besides riding around in the warm weather and its attendant grit and slop, I’ve been weeding through parts bins and trying to lighten the load a bit. I’d prefer to sell them locally (Madison, WI) for cash, but I’m also willing to ship most of them and take payments via Paypal. If you’re interested, drop me a line at s + v + wagner AT gmail.com.
Note: If it’s still listed here, it’s still for sale.
Three NEW Clement Strada LGG tires
700c x 28mm (120tpi)
These tires are new, never mounted, but are not in the box.
The Strada LGG is a classic road tire featuring the traditional Clement chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legendary Clement Criterium Seta, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread. The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
- 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides
- Slightly textured center-tread with traditional Clement chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions
- Integrated puncture-protection belt
- Open tread and lightweight construction
- Clincher: folding bead, models range from 220-290 grams
$40/each or $100 for all three
Note: I’ll ship these (with payment via Paypal) only if you buy all three.